AE WILCOX MG HOMEPAGE OFFERS NEW MG USED MG Services Test Drive Brochures Contact Us About Us
High Street, Wickwar, Gloucestershire, GL12 8NG
Tel 01454 294 213
Back to WILCOX main page
  ABOUT US


The Wilcox company was established in 1924, as a garage servicing and selling motor cars. In 1936 they were appointed Austin dealers, and as time progressed they held a franchise with the BMC, BL and MG Rover organisations. In January 2007 they were appointed Main Dealers for Citroën Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles. The company is now managed by the third generation of the Wilcox family.
AE WILCOX 1924
AE WILCOX 1950
AE WILCOX 1990
AE WILCOX 2005
AE Wilcox MG 2018
AE WILCOX © 2019